Welcome to Pro-active Safety
Pro-active Safety Ltd are a leading provider of safety, health and environmental services. We act as consultants to a wide range and diverse range of public and private sector organisations.
FANTASTIC NEWS FOR PRO-ACTIVE SAFETY!
Pro-active Safety branched out with satellite company Pro-active Training in 2014. We continue to be successful in securing Traineeships which lead onto paid Apprenticeships in collaboration with Brickwork Services LTD & Associate Companies .
All of our safety personnel are trained to a high standard through the “National Examination Board in Occupational safety and health” (NEBOSH) and are members of the “Institution of Occupational Safety and Health” (IOSH).
Pro-active Safety objectives:
- Support companies develop a simple yet effective Health and Safety Policy;
- Assist your organisation in complying with Health and Safety law;
- Provide quality, unrivaled training and safety services for your organisation.
We Project Manage a significant number of client projects to ensure that Health and Safety is at the forefront of the team’s mind throughout the design and construction stages.
We do this by undertaking the following duties:
- Advise and assist the client with their duties.
- Notify details of the project to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety aspects of design work and collaborate with others involved in the project.
- Facilitate good communication between the client, designers and contractors.
- Liaise with the principal contractor regarding ongoing design work
- Identify, collect and pass pre-construction information and keep relevant parties updated.